KP Concrete have been manufacturing high quality concrete tanks for the past 40 years in Auckland and have always been at the forefront of new developments in water storage systems.
NB: Operating within 150kms of Auckland
- Rain water for household /industrial use
- Stormwater run-off attenuation, retention/detention
- Septic waste water
Why a Concrete Tank?
Why a KP Concrete Tank
• Manufactured from high strength concrete
• Galvanised mesh wall construction for optimum strength with less weight
• Cool dark interior– ideal conditions for water storage
• All KP Concrete tanks are transported and placed into the hole by hiab truck
The KP 22,500L transportable water tank is the culmination of eight years research and development, both in New Zealand and overseas. The result is an extremely strong tank of pleasing proportions incorporating many features which are exclusive to KP tanks. Using the latest techniques, the tank is constructed in a precision steel mould using high strength ready mixed concrete, not the traditional three layer plaster system. The structure is topped off with a precast concrete roof, in which dependant on model, has been moulded the access hatch and breakout points for water inlets. On completion the tank is stored for curing and painting with Acrylic paint or external coating.
We are pleased to offer three different models, designed to cater for the different deployment scenarios. The Standard model for above ground or partial burying. The Flat Top model in two roof variants, In Ground and Under Driveway.